Is it time to replace that ageing website?
your current website incapable of fulfilling all your online marketing objectives? Whether it is added functionality, updated content, or a more sophisticated, elegant look and feel that you intend to add to your website in order to enhance your online image, you require website redesign services.
If you are looking for a complete overhaul of your website, remember that your visitors need a look, as well as a message, that is persuasive. By implementing this strategic website design, eventually the site’s new look will generate more leads than your current website.
It’s common knowledge that in today’s climate it is not enough to merely have a website; marketing pundits agree thatwebsites should be refined and improved on a regular basis in order to capture the visitor’s attention. Moreover, the updated information should engage the visitors consistently. Otherwise, they may beinclined to leave your website and land on the site of one of your competitors.
At Muskoka Graphics, we offer website redesign services that improve the graphic look, usability, and overall credibility of your existing online presence. Modern,user-friendly and professional – all websites we design face a strict adherence to these standards.
Many times the content on your website is great. However, what it lacks often is the impact of a professionally designed website.Do you know that a recent Gartner Group study found 50% of web sales to be simply lost? The reason? Either the visitors cannot easily find the content, products, or services they’re looking for, or they simply cannot be converted to leads or sales. As a result, 75%+ of website traffic are wasted due to lack of “sales-ability.”
If you are among those investing your precious marketing dollars in website development only to find that your site is not optimized to generate high conversion rates, our website redesign services at Muskoka Graphics are the solution you need to increase your profits and deliver a clear message.
Ask yourself these important questions
- Why do visitors currently come to my website?
- Is my website easy to navigate and is it easy to find information?
- Does your competition’s website make your business look inferior?
- Are my current website visitors being converted into sales?
- Are competitors’ websites more functional and have they recently been redesigned?
- Does the content on my website deliver the right message?
- Is my website a good representation of my business?
- Does my current website instil trust and confidence in my business or brand?
- Am I easily able to update my website?
- Are visitors who come to my website being tracked and analyzed?
- Does my existing website make it easy for website visitors to contact me?