Using a social media assistant to generate leads and sales through social media marketing is a smart idea for any company. Even though it is a good idea to look for help via a social media manager, a lot of people are still wondering
People don’t factor in the time you have to spend learning how to use these platforms. Constantly updating and maintaining multiple accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube) to be successful using social media flat out takes time.
I’ve learned that the hard way and so have a lot of other businesses. Updating profiles, adding friends, maintaining your friends and followers lists,
responding to DM’s and messages from your inboxes, creating content, etc.It got to be a lot of work for people and businesses to keep up and maintain these accounts and that’s when it hit me!!!
Businesses need to be able to outsource this work to a social media assistant. Companies need social media managers to take over their social media marketing efforts to free up more of their time so they can handle the day-to-day tasks of their business which are crucial in making it successful.
- A social media manager is now a vital piece of the marketing puzzle when it comes to any business. There are many ways that a social media assistant can ramp up your marketing efforts but here are the main reasons:
- A social media assistant takes care of all the technical set up of your social media profiles. Hiring a social media manager to build all of your
social profiles (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube) and link them together is worth its weight in gold.
- A social media manager will manage your profiles after they are created. When you have multiple profiles (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube) it can be a tedious task to clean up the junk requests and spam that comes into those accounts each and every day.
- A social media assistant will help you build a following or a fan base
for your social media sites. They will work with you to learn and understand
your ideal client and put together a strategy to build a targeted following
to your sites and your business.
- A social media manager will maintain and manage your reputation online. They will monitor what is being said about your products and services so that if negative things are being said online or if there is an unhappy customer then they can help put out the fire and take immediate action to help rectify the situation.
- A social media assistant can also assist you with content creation for your blog or social media sites. Creating content that is useful and
engaging to your target audience is very important to your success.
Any way you slice it, a social media assistant is becoming more and more
valuable as social media continues to become a part of everyday business.
IF you would like to discuss your social media needs please contact Muskoka Graphics. With a good website, Proper Search Engine Optimization and both it and you taking advantage of Social Media. You will have that edge over your competition!